Sunday 9 September 2012

'Life Is What Happens When Preparation Meets Opportunity' Seneca




Hi :)
With Autumn creeping up on us (although the weather is lovely at the moment,summer seems to have arrived late this year!),it seemed the perfect time to get Bluebells and Birdies up and going. It will be a 'work in progress' for some time,I'm still learning how to use blogger and code, but I'm excited to be writing and sharing. As well as things that are inspiring me, 'project house' will be making a regular appearance (I will explain more later), as well as my general lazy life in the country.
I hope you have had a lovely weekend

4 comments:

  1. excited to see what you post about! if you need any design help, let me know :) or any questions about blogger

    andrea brionne
    @HIM+HER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :) Thank you, that's lovely. The next thing I'd like to add is a banner at the top, but I know illustrators charge a fair bit to create one. I hope you have a nice week

      Carla

      Delete
  2. Best of luck with your new blog, I love the name
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, I hope you enjoy reading, I love reading yours :)

    Hope you've had a nice weekend
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete