Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lazy Wednesdays

Lazy Wednesdays




I don't know about you, but Wednesdays always seem to be a problem for me. Its mid week, half way to the weekend, but my energy seems to desert me on a Wednesday! 

Anyways, in the spirit of lazy Wednesdays, I decided to make my morning an easy one of my favourite coffee and blog reading, which is when I stumbled across two gems. The first being the lovely girls over at Ruffled Romance (http://ruffledromance.blogspot.co.uk/) . It is mainly a 'what we wear' blog written by two lovely sisters. I'd say their style is 'laid back loveliness'. Sometimes girly, with boots to add that little 'something' to an outfit. The photo's they take are stunning, and also I have serious hair enevy!

Its because of this lovely blog that I found gem number 2, an online shop called Forever21. I noticed that some of Molly and Mac's accessories were tagged from this shop, so I thought I'd have a nosey. I can honestly say this is my new favourite shop. The clothes are exactly my style and I really can't believe how cheap they are! As I was sat drinking my coffee window shopping, the only words that escaped from my mouth were 'ooo' and 'wow'. 
Definitely a good way to start my lazy Wednesday.

Which day do you choose to be a lazy day? 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your sweet thoughts about our blog! You are such a sweetheart:) Love your blog as well!

    Let's stay in touch!
    XOXO
    MacKenzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you :) It really brightened my morning reading through your blog!

    That would be lovely :)

    Carla x

    ReplyDelete